For all those things to be sent snail mail when you need a good solid envelope.
hot glue gun and glue sticks
1) Open up popcorn box along and glued down seams.
2) Cut off all flaps, except one on each side of one larger side (see pic.).
3) Fold over onto itself, using one of the pre-existing seams. Score along where the top edge of the shorter side lays on top of the longer side. Score an additional line 1/4" above that score line.
Trim corners of flap on a diagonal.
4)Fold over the top, scored flap onto shorter side. Mark the lower flap approximately 1/4" below the end of the top flap. Using the utility knife, carefully cut a line between the two marked points.
5) Using the hot glue gun, carefully glue down the bottom sides of the envelope.
6) Slide top flap into cut line.
Tip: Use large plain address labels to have a white surface to write on when mailing.
craft skill level: 2 out of 5